Quick Coupler System
Think of changing attachments as a system. With the quick connect auxiliary couplers and the manual quick coupler for attachments, changeover to the next attachment is quick with minimal downtime. When using hydraulic attachments, the auxiliary selector valve lets you quickly choose between attachment one-way and two-way flows.
- John Deere augers can be equipped with numerous sizes of rock, heavy-duty, standard, and tree/shrub bits.
- Hydraulic hammers are perfect for quarry or trench work and concrete removal. Use them to break rock, concrete flatwork, and walls; around rebar; or to a precut line.
- The clamp, sometimes referred to as a thumb, can be used in conjunction with buckets. This aids in the removal of material if it is bulky and does not fit into the bucket completely.
Wide variety of buckets and attachments
- Compact excavators use common buckets and attachments that customers who own other John Deere compact machines may already have in their fleets
Foldable backfill blade
Make a sizable impact on your productivity and profitability with the backfill blade. The backfill blade can be used to level and backfill trenches. It is the same width as the undercarriage width. The blade can add versatility by using the blade and bucket to clamp and carry pipe, rocks, or other bulky items.
- Backfill blade adds versatility, enabling these compact excavators to grade and fill.
- Provides extra stability with attachments or when working on uneven terrain.
- The blade can be manually retracted to navigate narrow pathways and tight quarters.
With large entryways and virtually unrestricted sightlines, the G-Series’ spacious operator stations deliver all the comfort, convenience, and visibility operators need to bring out their best. Their ergonomically designed operator stations are built to accommodate even larger operators.
- Spacious operator stations have wide entryways, making entrance and exit easier than ever
- A slip resistant entry is provided for safe access to the operator’s seat
- Foldable travel pedals increase foot and leg room
- A suspension seat is standard from the factory
- All controls are conveniently located to the operator’s right include the optional radio
- Pilot control levers enable an operator to control the boom, bucket, arm, and swing functions
- Control pattern selector valve is conveniently located in a compartment beneath the seat and includes a sight glass that displays the selected pattern
Extended maintenance intervals enable the machine to remain working for longer periods of productive work before the need to service. This greatly increases uptime and productivity of the unit. Hinged door provides wide-open access to the side-by-side oil cooler, radiator, as well as battery. Cooler design resists trash buildup and allows easier core cleanout. Access is quick and convenient.
- Extended oil change and greasing intervals contribute to low daily operating costs.
- Oil impregnated front joint bushings allow the unit to extend grease intervals. Not only does it increase the time between greasing of the unit, this greatly reduces the chances of a problem occurring due to improper maintenance causing downtime to the operation.
- The additional service door allows the operator and technician better access to components during daily service checks and routine maintenance for improved uptime.
- Parts and service are available at over 1,400 John Deere dealers throughout North America.
- Wet-disc swing brake provides long-term maintenance-free performance.
- No aftertreatment devices needed reducing maintenance and expense.
Track Sag Adjustment
- A track adjuster is located in each track frame and can be adjusted using a standard high pressure grease gun.