Side-by-side bucket seating
Numerous features offer the operator and passenger a comfortable ride and provide many operating conveniences.
- Side-by-side bucket seating provides room for one operator and one passenger
- Hip restraints serve as a handhold and help to keep the operator and passenger in their seats over rough terrain
- Both seats tilt forward for dry storage and ease of service
- Choice of adjustable or non-adjustable driver's seat
- Hour-meter is standard to assist in maintaining regular service intervals
- Integrated cupholders
- 12-V outlet located on instrument panel
Convenient walk-through operator station
The control location and walk-through platform provide easy entry/exit for operator and passenger.
NOTE: Shown above with the optional front bumper, brush guard, front fender guard, and floor mat.
NOTE: The front bumper is standard on the Gator™ TH 6X4 Diesel.
- All models feature a park brake indicator light, hour-meter, and tank-mounted fuel gauge as standard equipment
- Traction assist (differential lock) is hand operated and conveniently located between the operator and passenger seats
- Traction assist indicator light (Gator TH 6X4 only)
- Glove box is located in the dash to provide a convenient storage area for small tools and the operator's manual
- Grab bar is provided for the passenger
- Center-mounted key switch
- Additional storage is provided between the seats
Rear receiver hitch (shown on TX 4X2)
The rear receiver hitch is standard equipment on the Gator™ TX 4X2 and TX Turf.
- Versatile hitch accepts a 31.75-mm (1.25-in.) drawbar
- No ball mount comes with the hitch