D600 Draper and interchangeable rotary platform
D600 Draper has an interchangeable rotary platform:
- Interchangeable on W200M and R Series units in 30 minutes or less
- Growers can use one traction unit for harvesting both small grains and hay
D600 Draper on W235 Windrower
- Deliver increased torque
- Enable greater productivity with minimal belt slippage
- Increase performance in heavy crop conditions
Red circles point out the location of the belt drive motors
- Draper belts on the D600 are driven from the center of the platform
- Delivers increased belt performance compared to drapers with end-driven belts
Belt drive motors
Motor driving the left-hand belt
Motor driving the right-hand belt
Due to the motors pulling the belt (instead of pushing in an end drive system), there is less slack in the belt. This delivers an increase in belt torque.
As a result, producers experience minimal belt slippage and increased performance in heavy crop conditions due to the center-driven belt system.
The D600 Series includes an improved reel that increases durability in heavy crop conditions. The dual drive offers more versatility for operators to match their crop conditions and offers more reel torque for heavy crop conditions. The system can be quickly reconfigured by changing quick couplers to offer a series configuration for a higher reel speed to meet the needs of lighter crop conditions.
The cam reel allows the reel to efficiently lift crop across the cutterbar and release it onto the draper belts.
D600 Draper teeth
- Easy reel tooth replacement is done with a 90-degree turn using a wrench. It allows the reel tooth to be removed and replaced.
- Additional teeth can be added at any location along the extruded tooth bar.
Sales, parts, and service support from a local John Deere dealer offers overnight parts delivery and a well-trained support staff.
D600 Draper on windrower
The draper hydraulic pump control adjusts knife, belt, and reel speeds to match the ground speed. This provides consistent feeding as you move through the field.