204 G-tier maneuvering through a feed pin
Deere compact wheel loaders are known for their abilities to fit into tight working spaces. The G-tier lineup provides owners and operators a rugged and reliable yet economical solution that doesn't sacrifice on quality or Deere and dealer support that they've come to expect.
- The 184 G-tier and 204 G-tier have machine height and width measuring right below 2430mm (8’ 0”) in height (when configured with a canopy) and 1780mm (5’10”) in width meaning machines can fit through small barn door openings or other small working areas.
- Canopy configuration and limited optionality helps ensure these machines can be configured at an attractive price point
- Simple and intuitive functionality of the machine controls are a perfect fit for operators of all experience levels.
204 G-tier loading a feed wagon
G-tier Compact Wheel Loaders come with features that result in high productivity in applications like V-pattern truck loading, bale handling, site development and landscaping
- Limited slip differential is standard and automatically engages if one wheel loses traction. 45 percent of the available torque will move to the wheel with traction to help machine better perform in soft underfoot conditions.
- Optional ride control reduces material spillage from the bucket when traveling over rough and uneven terrain by cushioning the boom. This will help in getting the material being moved to where it is intended to go, and will reduce site cleanup that may result from spilled material.
- The proven fuel-efficient hydrostatic transmission helps to keep the machine operating cost and noise to a minimum while still providing the productivity needed on the job.
- Optional Attachment Assist package includes Proportional Mini-Joystick 3rd Function Control with Detent, Combined Creep Control and Throttle Lock, and Integrated Electrical Attachment Controls (3-Pin)
- The left pedal acts as a brake and inching pedal. If the pedal is pushed all the way down, the machine comes to a complete stop. If the pedal is pressed partially down, the machine will proportionally move slower and continue at that set speed.
Hood tilted up at rear of the machine
Ground level fueling
Easy to Clean Cooling Package
Enhanced serviceability features and ease of access to daily and preventative maintenance points ensures that these tasks do not significantly cut into working hours. These machines are also supported by one of the industry’s largest dealer networks meaning there are more technicians in the shop or field, and more parts on the shelf.
- Ground level service simplifies daily maintenance, keeping machine in good working condition without cutting into working hours. This also enables operators to change fluids quickly and cleanly to keep equipment running smoothly
- The cooling package optimizes efficiency and cleanout. The flow through design minimizes contamination from debris build up. This significantly reduces material buildup on the coolers. The coolers are also spaced to allow ease of access for cleanout from ground level and the air entry and exit screens have been increased in size over previous series machines.
- To maximize time spent on the job instead of in the shop, compact wheel loaders feature extended service intervals for engine oil and filter, final drive oil, and hydraulic oil.
- G-tier compact wheel loaders are now equipped with a 30% larger fuel tank meaning machines can run longer throughout the day without the need for refueling
- The automatic spring-applied hydraulically released park brakes help maximize uptime and are a safer and more reliable feature than most competitor’s cable operated park brakes.