L-series compact wheel loaders feature industry exclusive Articulation Plus™ that adds rear wheel steer to increase full turn tipping load and overall maneuverability
- This steering system combines 30 degrees of articulation with an additional 10degrees of rear-wheel steering.
- Articulation Plus enables a significantly higher full turn tipping load than machines without this feature because the machine does not need to articulate as much to turn as other loaders
- This feature results in a significantly tighter turning radius than comparatively sized loaders without Articulation Plus™
244L Moving Topsoil
324L Moving Hay Bales
Compact Wheel Loaders come with features that result in higher productivity in applications like V-pattern truck loading, bale handling, and landscaping
- The Yanmar 4TNV98CT Engine features a high pressure common rail fuel system and a turbocharger. Both machines meet Final Tier 4 emissions regulations through the use of cooled exhaust gas recirculation (EGR), a diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC), and a diesel particulate filter (DPF). Because the 244L and 324L are under 75 gross horse power, diesel exhaust fluid is not needed.
- Based off of customer and dealer feedback, the 244L and 324L have an increased maximum travel speed of 38 km/h (23 mph).
- Automatic shift logic has been internally developed specifically for this machine to allow the operator to focus on their work instead of shifting gears. This allows the machine to seamlessly transition from loading to transport. The system senses the machine speed and load and will adjust the hydrostatic pumps, motors, and gearbox automatically without operator input to best match the conditions.
- Manual low-speed 100-percent differential lock delivers the ground gripping tractive effort necessary to dive deep into the pile and help heap the bucket.
- Optional ride control reduces material spillage from the bucket when traveling over rough and uneven terrain by cushioning the boom. This will help in getting the material being moved to where it is intended to go, and will reduce site cleanup that may result from spilled material.
- High lift linkage option on the 324L adds additional height to hinge pin to increase things like dump height and reach
- The 244L and 324L include rim pull control that allows adjustment of tractive effort for better operation in loose underfoot conditions. It allows customers to adjust the machine to the operating conditions to help prevent the tires from spinning and therefore improve tire life and powertrain life.
Hood tilted up at rear of the machine
Right side cooling package access and fuel and DEF fill
Enhanced serviceability features and ease of access to daily and preventative maintenance points ensures that these tasks do not significantly cut into working hours
- Ground level service simplifies daily maintenance, keeping machine in good working condition without cutting into working hours. This also enables operators to change fluids quickly and cleanly to keep equipment running smoothly
- A redesigned cooling package optimizes efficiency and cleanout. The unique diagonal flow through design is efficient because it minimizes contamination from debris build up. This significantly reduces material buildup on the coolers. The coolers are also spaced to allow ease of access for cleanout from ground level.
- To maximize time spent on the job instead of in the shop, compact wheel loaders feature extended service intervals for engine oil and filter, final drive oil, and hydraulic oil.
- Compact wheel loaders are supported by one of the largest dealer networks in the industry meaning more technicians in the shop and field and more parts on the shelf to keep machines up and running.
- The automatic spring-applied hydraulically released park brakes help maximize uptime and are a safer and more reliable feature than most competitor’s cable operated park brakes.
Rear Sloped Hood and Window
View from Operator’s Seat
Compact Wheel Loaders are built with operator visibility in mind. From the tapered boom to the rear sloping hood and everything in between, operators will have best in class visibility to all sides of the machine.
- Single boom and bucket cylinder in line with each other helps ensure the operator is able to efficiently change out between attachments
- Tapered boom design has been optimized for improved parallel lifting capabilities especially when forks are being used in applications like landscaping. The design also provides excellent viewing of attachments and material.
- Sloped rear hood and rear-view mirrors allow superior views to the rear of the machine when backing up
- Compact wheel loaders offer great visibility for the operator by positioning them higher up in the cab compared with other compact construction equipment.
- Optional LED lighting package that offers two different styles of LED lights, results in increased productivity in low light conditions due to significantly better illumination of the machine surroundings. It will also result in a more durable and reliable light source over time when compared to standard halogen bulbs.